|Placement:||SAL1 - Swedish/Danish Speaking Market Development Assistant|
|Placement Location:||Rochdale/Greater Manchester|
|Application Deadline:||30th August 2012|
The host company is the European Sales and Service Centre for it's mother company in the USA who have been a leading pioneer in Air Knives and high-flow Centrifugal Blower development for the past 25 years. The host company operates in B2B environment and specialises in design, manufacturing and sales of customized blow off cleaning and drying air knife systems. Our growing portfolio of customers includes big names like Coca Cola, InBev, Samsung, Bosch, Audi and many others. The company has got truly international outlook with most of its production being sold into continental Europe through distributors representing us in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Poland, Czech and Slovak Republic
The host company is currently looking for an international student whose task would be to search and find a potential trading partner in Sweden or Denmark for the host company. The student will be provided with guidance and support throughout the whole process. The set task will have much wider scope and will consist from the following:
• Comprehensive market research Sweden or Denmark,
• Identifying the best possible set-up for Swedish or Danish market and Nordics in general,
• Creating profile of a desired trading partner,
• Conducting company searches and short listing,
• Approaching companies/ further short listing,
• Setting up meetings with interested parties, visits,
• Participation in the decision process of choosing a new distributor and
• Initial marketing and technical support of newly established partner.
You will be given a full training on the product as well as on the overall operation of the business. This placement is a unique opportunity to be a part of a dynamically growing business and experience yourself how important is to expand and grow the network of trading partners. As our intern you will get a firsthand experience of international business. If you are up to the task specified above, feel free to contact ISPO immediately.